The used Cisco ASR1002 router is a 2-rack unit (RU) form factor router with an integrated route and serial interface processors. It has three shared port adapter (SPA) slots supporting single height and dual height SPAs.
Specifications for the Cisco ASR1002
- RAM = 4GB
- Remote Management Protocol = SNMP, Telnet, SSH
- Features = VPN support, MPLS support, IPv6 support, Stateful switchover (SSO), MPLS VPN
- Installed Modules = 0 (installed)/4 (max)
- Interfaces = Management 1 x 10/100, Management 1 x console, Management 1 x auxiliary, 4 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Expansion Slots = 3 (total)/3 (free) x expansion slot, 1 (total)/1 (free) x processor board