The used Cisco SSM-4GE Security Services Module (SSM) is an optional I/O card for the adaptive security appliance. The refurbished SSM-4GE expands the total number of ports available on the security appliance, providing four additional ports with Ethernet (RJ-45) or SFP (fiber optic) connections.
Specifications for the Cisco SSM-4GE
- Ports = 4
- Cabling Type = Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 1000Base-T
- Data Link Protocol = Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate = 1Gbps
- Expansion Slots = 4 x SFP (Mini-GBIC)
- Interfaces = 4 x 10/100/1000 (RJ-45)