The used Cisco WS-SVC-WISM2-1-K9 wireless service module 2 (WiSM2) controller on the Catalyst 6500 series switches helps enable systemwide wireless functions in medium sized to large environments. The refurbished Cisco WS-SVC-WISM2-1-k9 is a highly scalable integrated blade switch that extends the same policies and security from the wired network core to the wireless edge. It lowers hardware costs and offers flexible configuration options that can reduce the total cost of operations and ownership for wireless networks.
Specifications for the Cisco WS-SVC-WISM2-1-K9
- Roaming across wider geographic areas and fast performance for simultaneous applications
- Video stream technology for optimized video performance
- Clean Air technology for a self-healing, self-optimizing network that avoids RF interference
- Support for high client density than other wireless LAN controllers
- Layer 3 mobility services for video, voice, guest, location, Enterprise Wireless Mesh, and teleworking
- High level of wireless security, with Layer 1 wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) capabilities