The used Cisco HWIC-4ESW EtherSwitch HWIC is a 10/100BaseT Layer 2 Ethernet switch with Layer 3 routing capability. (Layer 3 routing is forwarded to the host, and is not actually performed at the switch.). An optional power module can also be added to the refurbished Cisco HWIC-4ESW to provide inline power for IP telephones.
- Ports = 4 x Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
- Data Transfer Rate = 100 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol = Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol = SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3
- Communication Mode = Half-duplex, full-duplex
- Features = Flow control, full duplex capability, layer 2 switching, auto-sensing per device, auto-negotiation, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X)