The used Cisco XENPAK-10GB-ER+ is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet XENPAK port of a used Cisco switch or used Cisco router to link the port with the network and support the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a used Cisco switch or used router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XENPAK module.
Refurbished and used Cisco XENPAK-10GB-ER+
- Cabling Type = 10GBase-ER
- Data Transfer Rate = 10Gbps
- Optical Wave Length = 1550nm
- Data Link Protocol = 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Max Transfer Distance = 24.9 Miles
- Features = Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) support