The used Cisco ASR1001 router is a small footprint edge router that delivers high performance throughput with services turned on, enabling deployment agility in high end enterprise branch, WAN edge, and managed services environments.
- RAM = 4 GB (installed)/16 GB (max)
- Processor = 1 x Intel
- Performance = ESP bandwidth : 2.5 Gbps
- Installed Modules = 0 (installed)/1 (max)
- Expansion Slots = 1 (total)/1 (free) x expansion slot
- Interfaces = Management 1 x 10/100Base, Management 1 x console, Management 1 x auxiliary, LAN 4 x SFP (mini-GBIC), USB 1 x 4 pin USB Type A